Lowongan Kerja Program Development Manager
27 Desember 2018
27 Desember 2018
KEHATI – The Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation is an independent, non-profit, self-sustained national grant-making foundation working in the area of biodiversity conservation and biological resource management. The foundation aims to support and promote efforts for the conservation and sustainable use of Indonesia’s rich biological resources, by providing financial support, technical assistance, and facilitation to local communities, academic institutions and civil society organizations in Indonesia.
KEHATI is now inviting professionals to apply for the following position:
Program Development Manager
Responsible directly to the Program Director, Program Development Manager will identify funding opportunities, conducts needs assessments, gather input/data to firm up program requirements, develop partnership with relevant stakeholders, prepare communication materials, and support programs design.
1. Hold minimum a bachelor degree (S-1) majoring in Forestry /Biology/ Marine/ Agriculture/ Natural Resource Management;
2. At least 7 (seven) years of experience in natural resource management/ environment/ biodiversity;
3. Has knowledge and understanding on environmental issues, include community development, science, and policy;
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with different stakeholder, such as donor agencies, national and local government agencies, private sectors, universities, and local community group;
5. Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
6. Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) with minimum 3 references before January 10, 2018 and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Dukung program kerja KEHATI dalam rangka konservasi keanekaragaman hayati indonesia